Ayushman Bharat yojana online government provides various types of assistance to the economically weaker people of the country. The benefits of which are directly received by the people. The government continues to help the citizens in every field by issuing one or the other scheme.
Keeping this in mind, the government has provided a facility for health facilities for economically weaker citizens.
E Shram Card 2022: Online Apply
Such people are deprived of good Treatment due to their weak financial condition and cannot get proper Treatment.
This scheme provides health insurance up to ₹ 5 lakh to the country’s citizens. So that they can get good Treatment quickly. What is Ayushman Bharat Scheme, its benefits, eligibility, etc.? Today we will know all the information through this article.
Overview of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
|योजना का नाम||आयुष्मान भारत योजना|
|किसके द्वारा शुरू की गई||प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी|
|आरंभ तिथि||14 अप्रैल 2018|
|आवेदन का प्रकार||ऑनलाइन|
|आवेदन की आरंभ तिथि||उपलब्ध है|
|आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि||अभी घोषित नहीं की गयी|
|योजना का उद्देश्य||5 लाख तक का हेल्थ इंश्योरेंस|
|योजना का प्रकार||केंद्र सरकार योजना|
Other Important Information
The Central Government has launched Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Through this scheme, the government will provide health insurance up to ₹ 5 lakh to families living below the poverty line. The beneficiaries can get free Treatment up to ₹ 5 lakh through the empanelled hospital.
This scheme is issued to improve the health condition of the country’s citizens. This scheme was started by the country’s Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi Ji, on 23 September 2018.
More than 40 crore citizens of the country will be covered under this scheme by the government. The beneficiaries can make online and offline applications for the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, and the benefit of this scheme will be readily available.
The main objective of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022
Our country’s low-income families cannot get good Treatment due to illness. The Government of India has launched the Ayushman Bharat scheme, keeping in mind the problems of such people whose financial condition is weak and who cannot get their Treatment.
Under this scheme, such families who live below the poverty line will be provided free Treatment with the help of health insurance up to 500000. Due to this, their health place will be good, and the death rate will also come down.
Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, the financially weak and helpless people must improve their health services by providing health insurance and getting proper Treatment.
Some of the leading facilities available under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Medical examination, Treatment and counselling.
- Prior hospitalization.
- Medical and medical consumables.
- Intensive and intensive care services.
- Clinical and laboratory investigations.
- Medical services.
- Housing benefits.
- Food services.
- Post-hospitalization follow-up up to 15 days after hospitalization.
Significant Benefits of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- More than ten crore families will be covered under this scheme.
- Under the scheme, the Indian government will provide health insurance of ₹ 500000 to low-income families.
- Families listed in 2011 will also be included in the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the medical government will provide the cost of the medicine.
- Under this scheme, the government will treat 1350 diseases.
- You do not need to spend money to take advantage of this scheme.
- We also know Ayushman Bharat Yojana as Jan Arogya Yojana.
- The Ministry of Health operates this scheme.
- Through this scheme, financially weak people do not need to worry about money to get their Treatment done.
- Under this scheme, families living below the poverty line will be provided free Treatment for up to 5 lakhs.
Documents required under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Aadhar card.
- Ration Card.
- Mobile no.
- Address proof.
How to apply for registration in Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Beneficiaries who want to register under Ayushman Bharat Scheme, read our registration process carefully.……
- To apply under the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, go to the public service centre and submit a photocopy of all your original documents.
- After this, ensure registration under the scheme verifying all the documents by the agent of the Jan Seva Kendra.
- After this, after 10 to 15 days, you will be given a golden card of Ayushman Bharat by Jan Seva Kendra, after which your registration will be successful.
- This article taught you how to benefit from the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- And you can improve health services.
When was the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana launched?
This scheme was announced by the Government of India on 14 April 2018 and implemented across the country on 25 September 2018.