sarathi parivahan sewa ,We have often seen a lot of people falling prey to long lines and frauds for getting the driving license and registration of the vehicle. Because till now, the driving license is mostly made offline. So intermediaries are very active in this. For this no, one There was no portal where people could get their driving license made in due time.
To overcome this problem, the Central Government has started the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal, through which applicants can get the correct information about their application sitting at home. Through a portal, the residents of any state can apply for this service while sitting at home.
Overview of Sarathi Parivahan Portal
|Article Name||Sarathi Parivahan Sewa (sarathi.parivahan.gov.in)|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Peoples Of India|
|Objective||Online Facility for Driving license Related Works|
Sarathi Transport Service Portal 2022- One portal for all state RTOs
Through the Sarathi Transport Portal, an effort has been made to make it very simple. Through this portal, all the RTOs of the country have been linked online with this website. People from different states can use this portal to make a driving license. An attempt has also been made to make driving a license paperless through this portal.
Purposes of Sarathi Transport Portal
Sarathi Transport Service is operated by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. The service aims at various services related to new or old driving license download and learner license. Like appointment booking, duplicate driving license application status, online test for learner driving license, etc.
The objective of this portal is to make it simple and transparent. Through this portal, the portal will reduce the activity of mediators, and common citizens will not be victims of fraud. Citizens will get quicker, better access to the service. And the workload of RTO employees will also be less.
Benefits and Features of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, in association with Digital India, has launched Sarathi Transport Service Scheme.
The portal will ensure transparency, security, and privacy through a single database across the country.
The applicant has to go Dto office for information about the status of all the applications related to the scheme from his home will be eliminated. The applicant will save time and money.
This portal allows government and common citizens to access all transport word-related activities from a single dashboard.
Soon the government will also develop a mobile-based application that will use Aadhaar-based identification.
Are services available on Sarathi Transport Portal?
Through this common portal, citizens can enjoy the following services;
- The online application facility for driving licenses and learning licenses sitting at home.
- Renewal of your old driving license
- Change of name, address, and other details can be done in the already made driving license.
- National Driving Permit can be made.
- A driving school facility is also available through this portal.
- You can also apply for a fancy number through this scheme.
Documents required for making an online driving license
You will need the following documents to make a driving license with the help of the Sarathi Portal. sarathi parivahan sewa driving licence application status
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- age certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph and signature
Eligibility for Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- The applicant must be a resident of the respective state.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant should be able to drive.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Registration
how to register sarathi parivahan ,You can make an online application for a driving license through the Sarathi portal in the following steps;
With the help of the Sarathi Transport Portal, you can apply for a driving license while sitting at home.
- For this, first, you must visit the official website of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/.
- In the second step, after coming to the home page, you have to click on the option of Driver/Learner License.
- After coming to the E-Marathi portal, you have to select your state. For example, if you have selected the state of Bihar, you also have to choose your respective state.
- After selecting the state, you will go to the RTO of the respective state, where you will see many options. For example, more than 18 options like Apply for Learner License and Apply for driving license will appear.
- Now you click on the option of LEARNER LICENCE here.
- Now you will come to a new page. You will be given all the details to get a driving license online here. Study all the points carefully, then press the continue button below.
- In the next step, you have to complete the KYC. You will see two options to complete the E-KYC. First Aadhar Card Authentication and Second Without Aadhar Card Authentication. Here you select the option of Aadhar Card Authentication.
- After selecting the Aadhar Card option, press the submit button. You will be taken to the next page by pressing the submit button.
- After coming to the new page, you will be asked for your Aadhar Number / Virtual ID. Now click on Generate OTP. Now a password will come on your registered mobile number.
- Now you enter that password in the box.
- Tick the check box and click on Authenticate option.
- This is how your KYC is. After that, another new page will open. You must fill in some general information, upload your documents, and submit the form.
- After submitting your form, it goes to the RTO office, and after a few days, you are informed about it.