pm kisan samman nidhi yojana, pm kisan samman nidhi beneficiary status india is a country of villages, and even today, 70% of the people make their living through activities based on agriculture.
Even today, most of the country’s small farmers are facing the brunt of poverty and starvation. Despite all the government schemes, the farmers’ condition has not improved much.
Tags: pm kisan samman nidhi,pm kisan samman nidhi yojana,pm kisan samman nidhi status,pm kisan samman nidhi kyc,pm kisan samman nidhi yojana 8 kist,pm kisan samman nidhi beneficiary status,pm kisan samman nidhi 2021 list
pm kisan samman nidhi yojana 8 kist
|Scheme||pm kisan samman nidhi yojana|
|Introduced by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Ministry||Ministry Farmer welfare|
|Start date of registration||Available Now|
|Last date of registration||Not yet declared|
|Cost of Scheme||Rs 75 ,000|
|No Of Beneficiary||12 Crore|
|Beneficiary||Small & Marginal Farmer|
|Mode of application||Online/offline|
Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Samman Nidhi Yojana to get back this honour on 1 December 2018. This scheme is proving to be a boon for the farmers.
Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to small and marginal farmers so that the farmer brother can use this amount for agriculture-related fertilizers, seeds, and crop protection.
pm kisan samman nidhi beneficiary status
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers are given an amount of ₹ 6000 annually by the government, which is given in three equal installments of ₹ 2000. Initially, only those farmers who included by the government in this scheme.
Those who have land up to 2 hectares later modified this scheme to include all farmers. The installment of this scheme is transferred directly to the accounts of the farmers through DBT. So that the amount quickly reaches the bank account of the farmers.
• Under this scheme, the government transfers the installment amount directly to the bank account through DBT, which is the main benefit.
• The central government has made all the information related to this scheme very readily available on the portal, due to which the farmer brothers are getting very easy.
• Kisan Credit Card will also be available through the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
• All the activities related to this scheme are done through Digital India. Due to this, farmers can know the status of where the money has come, when it will come, etc.
pm kisan samman nidhi yojana list
• Applicant should have citizenship in India
• Applicant should not be present and previous in any central and state government job.
• Applicant should not be an income taxpayer
• Any retired employee who gets a monthly pension above ₹ 10000 will not be eligible for this scheme.
• Applicant should have an Aadhar card.
• Applicant should have own land.
12th installment of pm kisan samman nidhi yojana
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana provides financial assistance to the farmers. Under this scheme, every year, in 3 installments, the government offers ₹ 2000. Till now, the farmers have received the money of the 11th installment,
Now the money for the 12th installment is about to come. In such a situation, the farmer brothers who are waiting for the 12th installment should get their EKYC done. The government has extended the last date of e-KYC from 31 July 2022 to 31 August 2022.
For e-KYC, the farmer brothers must go to their nearest Common Service Centre. Apart from this, for eKYC, the farmer brothers will have to visit the pm kisan samman nidhi official website https://pmkisan.gov.in, after which the corner will open as soon as the website opens. The option of e-KYC will be available in this. By clicking on this option, eKYC can be filled out quickly.
pm kisan samman nidhi yojana registration
To take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers can apply online by visiting the website themselves. For this, I am sharing the necessary information with you.
• To apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana, first of all, farmer brothers have to visit the official website of this scheme https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
• After this, go to the Farmer’s Corner on the home page of the website and click on New Farmer. Now you enter the Aadhaar number here, and then after filling in the captcha code, click on click here to continue. After that, click on yes and fill out the registration form.
• After yes, fill in all the information sought in the form and save it. In this way, you can easily apply for PM Samman Nidhi Yojana.
After the application, your application is sent to your block for verification. After verification in the union, your application is sent to the District Welfare Department, verified by the state government, and finally to the central government. Your application reaches for online verification, and after getting the central government’s approval, your installment amount comes to your account.
• Basic address proof
• Aadhar card
• Passport size photo
• Bank account details
• income certificate
• Copy of Account Khatauni
Objectives pm kisan samman nidhi yojana list
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central scheme. This scheme provides financial assistance to small farmers and marginal farmers to do farming. The main objectives of the PM-KISAN scheme are given below:
Provides financial assistance to all the verified farmer brothers to secure their crops.
Under this scheme, the central government directly transfers financial assistance to the farmer brothers to buy fertilizers, seeds, and agricultural equipment in the verified bank account.
pm kisan samman nidhi yojana kyc
Under this scheme, 14.5 crore beneficiaries are expected to have access to this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is very useful for the farmer brothers. The confidence of the farmer brothers in farming is increasing with the help of this scheme.
The farmer brothers are happy that a certain amount is coming into their bank account on time.
With the help of this, he is using fertilizer seeds, agricultural equipment, and new techniques in farming.
Due to the increasing effects of climate change, the risk in agriculture has become more, and sometimes floods and drought are facing a double whammy every year. Huh,
In such a situation, along with the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, the crop insurance scheme should be made more rational to provide crop protection cover to the farmer brothers so that the farmer brother can live with dignity.
Q1. What is pm kisan samman nidhi yojana?
Ans: PM- KISHAN Samman Nidhi Yojana provides financial assistance to all the landholder farmers of the country to do farming.
Q2. pm kisan samman nidhi beneficiary list?
Ans: Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Rs 6000 per year is provided to the farmer brothers in three equal installments.
Q3. When was pm kisan samman nidhi yojana launched?
Ans: This scheme was started by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, on 1 December 2018 from Gorakhpur, UP.